Digital Transformation in ManufacturingBack to Training
- Date: Date to be Decided
- Time: Times to be Confirmed
This executive program has been designed to enable leaders in the manufacturing sector to address digital challenges and acquire complex problem solving, technology use and implementation and analytical thinking skills. These have been identified by the World Economic Forum as being in the Top 5 Skills for 2025.
Specifically, this programme is designed to enable participants to:
- Learn a distinct, actionable process to define the solution and requirements, including investment cases, stakeholder management and benefits realisation.
- Lead, participate in and leverage cross-functional teams to design the full digital journey
- Use Design Thinking to explore and co-create solutions specific to their organisation objectives
- Fully explore the people, business and technology impacts of digital transformation
This programme will show participants how to use human-centred design thinking to co-create and implement strategies, new processes, and change culture. Participants will learn how to leverage cross-functional teams to co-create solutions to digital transformation.
Real life scenarios and digital use cases are analysed and used as vehicles for understanding the concepts and gaining insight into the process. The program also includes coaching in digital transformation, provided by the tutors.
The programme is particularly suited to senior managers and leaders from all disciplines within manufacturing including Quality, Manufacturing, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, IT and Validation Engineering.