Dignity At Work – 45 Minute Online Self-Paced Learning Session | available for in-company trainingBack to Training
- Date: Date to be Decided
- Time: Times to be Confirmed
Dignity At Work – 45 Minute Online Self-Paced Learning session
Training Provider: IACT
Dates: On request
Various cost options available : 20% funding provided
This online Dignity at Work course provides employees with the knowledge, skills and attitude to be able to work in, and promote a dignified workplace. This one module, on-line assessment is 45 mins in duration.
What you will learn:
- Define bullying, harassment and sexual harassment.
- Describe your role in promoting a dignified workplace.
- Know how to respond to inappropriate behaviour.
- Be able to respond promptly and sensitively to complaints.
- What is Bullying?
- Bullying in the Workplace
- How and Why Bullying happens
- The Impact of Bullying
- 11 Signs of Bullying
- 20 Subtle Signs of Bullying
- Recognising Bullying
- Dealing with Bullying
- What is Harassment?
- Harassment and the Law
- The Impact of Harassment
- Examples of Harassment in the Workplace
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Unwelcome Conduct
- Sexual Harassment and the Law
- Examples of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Employer Responsibilities
About the training provider:
IACT – International Academy of Computer Training is a specialist computer training company founded in 1993. They are Ireland’s largest and most experienced IT Training company and specialise in helping people acquire new skills, or brush up on ones they once had. https://iact.ie/
To find out more about other Cultural awareness training sessions available from IACT click here.
For more information on this course, and other Equality, Diversity and Inclusion funded Training, or to request dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org