Embracing AI Within The People Profession – Free Knowledge SessionBack to Training
- This event has passed.
- Date: 30 May 2023
- Time: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- Location: online
Embracing AI Within The People Profession
- What is the cost for your organisation of not embracing AI within the people profession?
10am - 11:30am on Tuesday, May 30th
Click the BOOK A PLACE button to register for this free interactive session
We will then forward the link prior to May 30th
Who is it for: Senior people professionals – HR, Learning & Development, Organisation Design & Development
What we will cover:
- Types of AI people professionals may use or come into contact with
- The AI business case for influencing upwards in your organisation
- Skills people professionals will need to meet the challenges of increased AI in organisations
- Risks and benefits of increasing AI
This session is an opportunity to consider how much you know about the impact of AI on your organisation and the role of people professionals & what the people and financial costs of new AI might be
You will also have an opportunity to share your thoughts and experiences with/& hear from other people professionals
Nicky Adams (PGCE, MSc, MCMI, SFHEA, FCIPD) is a Senior Lecturer in HR and Leadership at the University of Wolverhampton Business School, UK and Course Leader for the part-time CIPD approved Post-Graduate provision. She teaches undergraduate and professional postgraduate programmes mostly focussed on learning and talent development, coaching and mentoring, leadership, change, sustainability and ethical business. She is part way through her PhD and is also involved in the AI4 Labour research project.