Diploma in Aviation Leasing and Finance – Law SocietyBack to Training
- This event has passed.
The Law Society’s award-winning Diploma in Aviation Leasing and Finance provides comprehensive coverage of the legal issues pertaining to the aviation leasing and finance industry. It aims to deliver an in-depth analysis of the core legal and practical issues that parties typically encounter in aircraft leasing and finance transactions and for 2021 will also examine the impact of Covid-19 on the aviation sector.
START DATE 28 January 2021
Module 1: Introduction to the aviation industry
Module 2: Purchase and Leasing Aircraft
Module 3: Aviation Finance
Module 4: Regulatory environment
Module 5: Taxation and Aviation
Module 6: Insurance and Aviation
Module 7: Applied leasing issues
Module 8: Repossession and recovery
Module 10: Case law and future trends
Module 11: Career Panel event
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? This course is suitable for the following:
• Solicitors, barristers, and trainee solicitors;
• Aviation professionals who wish to expand their knowledge or move sector;
• Professionals working in aircraft leasing companies or airlines;
• Accountants, finance professionals, and tax consultants advising aviation clients;
• Contract administrators and engineers;
• Professionals in financial institutions that fund the purchase of aircraft;
• Insurance professionals specialising in aviation insurance.
DELIVERY METHOD Live online lectures Thursdays 6pm to 8.30pm with interactive workshops on Saturdays. All sessions available to view on-demand
Contact email@example.com for details of funding