Programme Title: IMI Women in Aviation Finance Leadership
Date: Postponed – New autumn dates TBC
Location: IMI, Dublin
Cost: €3,750 pp with Skillnet funding applied
• Give participants feedback on their leadership style.
• Help participants develop or reinforce their vision and goals.
• Help participants navigate their way in complex executive roles.
• Empower participants to create real change in their career and industry.
The programme will address the key issues facing women in the aviation leasing industry. This will be achieved through the following:
• Pre-programme industry consultation
• In-depth research on the most topical challenges and opportunities for women in the industry
• Use of case studies and scenarios that speak to the realities of the industry
• Industry guest speakers (panel discussions with leadership and female role models)
• Participant network – a core component of the programme is to connect females across the sector, creating a like-minded group who can form a network for both professional and personal support well into the future.
Through this programme, participants will:
• Greatly increase their leadership impact, create long-term personal and professional change, and become a role model.
• Get the time and space to explore where they are in their work and career, articulate the leadership challenges facing them in today’s workplace and develop the insight and skills to address these.
• Develop increased resilience and strategies to maintain balance in a competitive organisation, while identifying personal career and leadership ambitions.
• Become more compelling, influential and persuasive and learn proven techniques to be a more effective and resilient leader.
• Learn how to enhance their executive
Who is this course for?
The course is for aspiring and developing women leaders within the aviation leasing sector who are hoping to accelerate their career and personal development, including:
• Women aspiring to and preparing for more senior management positions
• Women exploring career options and ambitions
For more information or to book a place on the programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org