Leading Intelligent Lean – Virtual Reality Masterclass The Leadership NetworkBack to Training
- Date: 1 Nov 2021
- Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Delivered by Professor Torbjorn Netland
With senior executives from BOSCH, TOYOTA, ABB & Coca-Cola
- 1 – 5 November 2021 : 3 Places Remaining
- 24 – 28 January 2022 : 3 Places Remaining
- 7 – 11 April 2022 : 8 Places Remaining
Members £4396 / €5111
Non-Members £5495 / €6389
Given the increased complexity of operations, many companies have found that Lean Management by itself is not sufficient to address operational challenges. As a result, Industry 4.0 has emerged as an alternative for dealing with complexity and improving productivity. However, many leaders have discovered that applying Lean Principles and Industry 4.0 independently or sequentially yields disappointing results.
By comparison, manufacturers that successfully deploy Lean Principles in an integrated framework with Industry 4.0 can achieve a productivity increase of up to 20%.
Join industry expert Torbjørn Netland who can help you harness the power of Intelligent Lean by deploying the digital tools and lean thinking to future-proof your operations. Using best practice examples from companies such as Bosch, Toyota, ABB and Coca-Cola, this Masterclass will help you identify how to successfully achieve the next level of Enterprise Excellence.
- Purpose – Increase the value delivered to your customers with Intelligent Lean and build a purpose-driven organisation.
- Process - Identify opportunities to future-proof your operations by improving processes and company performance with value-stream design.
- People - Use lean leadership to motivate the workforce to integrate Lean Principles and Industry 4.0 and achieve the next level of Enterprise Excellence.
- Technology - Understand how technologies such as IoT and Advanced Analytics aligned with your Lean strategy can supercharge your organisation.
- Get ahead of the productivity curve with Intelligent Lean.
- Use digital technologies to boost your Lean framework.
- Leverage Digitalisation for Continuous Improvement.
- Learn, understand and develop a world-class Intelligent Lean Strategy for your company.
Who will you meet?
This Masterclass has been created for VP’s and Directors and Senior Managers responsible for improving manufacturing and operational efforts in their organisations. Its learnings can be applied across any industry.
This is a virtual reality event, allowing you to participate from any location
Get a VR headset delivered directly to your door, set it up in 5 minutes and be instantly ransported to the venue along with 15 other executives. No travel, no extra costs, no fuss.
Network with senior executives
Learn, network and collaborate with experts and peers like never before. Discuss real-time challenges and engage in hands-on breakout sessions. No more Video calls.
Learn from World-Class Leaders in VR
Speak directly to authentic, passionate and detailed Experts who aren’t going to leave you with blue-sky thinking, but practical, data-led roadmaps ready for immediate implementation.
Click Here for further information and detailed programme schedule