Mental Health Awareness for Staff – Free WebinarBack to Training
- This event has passed.
- Date: 14 Oct 2021
- Time: 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- Location: Webinar
Thursday, 14th October (10-11am)
Free Mental Health Awareness workshop for Staff
Mental Health Awareness Session for Staff
is a 1 hour programme that is designed to enhance employees’ understanding of mental health and mental health problems that may arise in the workplace. The programme provides staff with an understanding of mental health and its prevalence in Ireland, awareness in recognising the signs and symptoms of common mental health problems, how stigma affects help-seeking and how to engage in a conversation with the person they are concerned about.
The session is delivered through Zoom webinar and Q&A.
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Have a better understanding of mental health in the workplace
- Recognise the barriers to help-seeking
- Recognise common mental health triggers in the workplace / home working
- Be able to recognise the signs, symptoms and risk factors associated with mental health problems
- Understand how best to engage in a conversation around mental health
- Be able to identify internal and external supports
Facilitated by Mental Health First Aid Ireland www.mhfaireland.ie