Time & Task Management – Getting the Right Outcomes: 1-hour Knowledge-Session ICBE Members OnlyBack to Training
- This event has passed.
- Date: 25 Apr 2023
- Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Location: Online session
Time & Task Management: Getting the Right Outcomes
1-hour Knowledge-Session for ICBE Members Only
How To Manage YOUR Time
11am - noon on Tuesday, April 25th
Register using the BOOK A PLACE button
We will forward the webinar link before April 25th
Do you look back over your day and know you were busy, but you cannot remember what work you actually completed?
Are you controlling your time, habits and energy?
This webinar with help you identify where you are going wrong, while providing you with a clear action plan for change considering your routine and productivity outputs - whether in the office, at home or hybrid working
They will better understand how to use high concentration and focus time for difficult and productive work while enabling low energy times for routinely or automatic tasks.
– Manage interruptions and distractions in a fast pasted and demanding workplace while working from home or on-site
– The role of energy management in enabling focus, attention and productivity
– How to plan priorities and re-prioritise in a dynamic environment
– How to plan work and resources for others in line with objectives
– How to implement the Time Management Quadrant to assist managing your time
Learning Objectives - Upon completion, participants will be able to:
– Identify the principles of time and task management
– Understand how the brain works in creating positive versus negative work habits, while considering multitasking versus monotasking
– Prioritise workload to ensure productive outputs
– Implement a strategy to ensure goals and initiatives are still achieved and trust is enabled within a team.
Becky Loftus is a senior trainer at MONERE Development Services.
Becky holds a QQI Train the Trainer qualification and has extensive experience in designing and delivering training courses, training assessments, training needs analysis at all levels in the public and private sector.
Becky started her career as a telecoms technical trainer at Ericsson over 20 years ago and from there has managed, developed and delivered many types of in-person and online training to a variety of industries and clients.
Becky is enthusiastic, passionate and a committed individual, focusing on empowering others and communicating effectively in all that she does. As a trainer Becky focuses on designing and delivery the best possible courses and programmes in line with specific requirements and encourages engagement to ensure participants leave with their desired learning outcomes.
Becky has gained trust and credibility with clients which plays a key role in the successful delivery of her courses and programmes.