Change Management 21st April 2021Back to Training
- Date: 21 Apr 2021
- Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: €215
Date: 21st April, 2021
Time: 10am to 4pm
Cost: €215 pp
Are you due to implement a change at work and want to get it right? Have you ever tried to implement a change in your team to then be faced with objections and negativity? Have you ever been part of a change at work and it was managed badly from start to finish? Change in an organisation is unavoidable and when it does occur, it needs to be managed effectively. This course covers the process of organizational change, the roles that are needed to achieve change and how individuals react to change, including what they need to support them. The course will help managers and individuals get to grips with understanding the emotional impact of change and how people can make or break a change process. We provide the knowledge, tools and techniques to help successfully lead people and teams through change, leading to greater engagement and smoother change strategies back at work.
1. How people respond to change and the impact this has on productivity, morale and project success
2. How to effectively lead people through change
3. Techniques to ensure that project and people management are aligned to ensure the smooth transition through change to project success.
1. Change – how people and organisations respond to change
2. Leading people through change – the 5 stages
3. Strategies to help support people through change including a project road map
4. Change readiness- preparing teams for change
5. Best practices examples
Starting her career over 20 years ago in the pharmaceutical industry, Jayne has gained a wealth of experience in National, Regional and EMEA roles including sales, commercial management, change management and learning and development. Working for Janssen and the world-class training and development they provided, gave her a lifelong passion for people, team and organisational development. This led her to continue her professional training further, most recently qualifying as a master practitioner in resilience coaching. In 2016, Jayne set up her own consultancy business and became a partner at the Better People, a UK based training and development company. Working with a broad range of business sectors, including marketing and PR, law and architecture and the pharmaceutical industry, the company designs and delivers bespoke training and coaching programmes on topics including resilience, leadership, sales and business development.