Sustainable Strategies for Effective Remote Working and Managing Remote TeamsBack to Training
- This event has passed.
- Date: 20 Apr 2021
- Duration: 2 Afternoon Webinars
- Time: 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
This is an excellent opportunity to learn from expert, Shauna Moran, and also others working and managing remotely. Feedback from previous programmes has been excellent!
Sustainable Strategies for Effective Remote Working and Managing Remote Teams
Time & Dates: 3pm – 4:30pm
Webinar 1 – Sustaining Yourself as a Remote Leader – Tuesday, April 20th
Webinar 2 – Sustaining Remote & Hybrid Teams – Tuesday, April 27th
€195 Member; €250 Non Member (per person)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Places are limited
Who should attend?
• Leaders of teams that are working remotely
• Leaders who are struggling with managing schedules, motivations and energy levels when remote working
• Leaders who find engaging their teams remotely challenging
In this two-part webinar series, we’ll be focusing on a holistic approach to remote working
In the first webinar on Tuesday, April 20th we’ll be diving into proven strategies that will empower you as a leader to sustain yourself so that you can show up more effectively for your team and your organisation.
In the second webinar on Tuesday, apirl 27th, we’ll be covering proven strategies that will empower you as a leader to better support your team in working remotely. As a leader, you’ll walk away with strategies that you can implement immediately that will renew motivations, engagement and productivity on your team.
Webinar 1: Sustaining Yourself as a Remote Leader
• Sustaining yourself as a leader throughout change, uncertainty and crisis
o Time management
o Calendar management
o Energy management
o Creating healthy boundaries in remote environments
o Balancing empathy and assertiveness for yourself and your team
Webinar 2: Sustaining Remote and Hybrid Teams
• The key differences between managing in-house versus remote/hybrid teams
• The core principles of effective remote teaming
• Engagement, relationship and team building
• Leadership effectiveness strategies
• Excellent content and very well presented. Being able to hear that experiences are similar in other organisations in Ireland is great. Workshop gave me additional insight into some things I was already aware of and working on, but also pointed to some things I was not tuned in to previously. The experiences of the other attendees helped me identify some of these.
• Well balanced workshop with slides and open discussion. Use of chat function was very good in supporting discussion as it allowed everyone to participate and no one voice took over. It was good to hear other people experiences.