Sustainable Strategies for Effective Remote Working and Managing Remote Teams
with Shauna Moran via Zoom webinar
Time & Dates: 3pm – 4:30pm
Webinar 1 – Sustaining Yourself as a Remote Leader – Tuesday, November 10th
Webinar 2 – Sustaining Remote & Hybrid Teams – Tuesday, November 17th
Cost: €250 member; €350 non member (per person) Skillnet funding applied
Who should attend?
- Leaders of teams that are working remotely
- Leaders who are struggling with managing schedules, motivations and energy levels when remote working
- Leaders who find engaging their teams remotely challenging
In this two-part webinar series, we’ll be focusing on a holistic approach to remote working
In the first webinar on Tuesday, November 10th, we’ll be diving into proven strategies that will empower you as a leader to sustain yourself so that you can show up more effectively for your team and your organisation.
In the second webinar on Tuesday, November 17th, we’ll be covering proven strategies that will empower you as a leader to better support your team in working remotely. As a leader, you’ll walk away with strategies that you can implement immediately that will renew motivations, engagement and productivity on your team.
Webinar 1: Sustaining Yourself as a Remote Leader
- Sustaining yourself as a leader throughout change, uncertainty and crisis
- Time management
- Calendar management
- Energy management
- Creating healthy boundaries in remote environments
- Balancing empathy and assertiveness for yourself and your team
Webinar 2: Sustaining Remote and Hybrid Teams
- The key differences between managing in-house versus remote/hybrid teams
- The core principles of effective remote teaming
- Engagement, relationship and team building
- Leadership effectiveness strategies
Each webinar will be 90 minutes and covers –
Introducing the topic to the group through information, strategies. research and processes shared by Shauna
That information is then reflected on by each participant using their personal reflection workbook
Once participants have thought through the topic and brainstormed how to implement this for themselves and their teams, we have a group thought-share on next steps and what that looks like
This creates an environment of high-engagement and accountability and also empowers everyone to take the training and tweak it for what’s specifically needed for their situations.
Throughout the training, we’ll be discussing particular case studies that relate to each topic from other leaders and teams that Shauna has worked with.
Finally, if there are any points that would be beneficial for the group to explore together in a discussion, Shauna will coach through questions with participants live on the spot.
A full follow up recap and summary will be sent to each group based on their discussions along with a recording of each session.
Shauna Moran operateremote.com