Lean Green Belt – Online TrainingBack to Training
- This event has passed.
- Date: 19 May 2021
- Time: 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: €1780 – €2225
Non Member Cost is €1875 for Training and Mentoring, €2225 if accreditation from University of Limerick is required.
Member Cost is €1500 for T&M or €1780 with UL accreditation – 20% reduction
Public starting date for each programme:
• To provide a detailed overview of the key concepts of Lean Thinking in terms of the Lean Principles (Value, Value Stream, Flow, Pull, and Perfection) and the Wastes as identified by Lean.
• To provide a practical understanding of how to identify and expose the opportunities presented by the ubiquity of waste in businesses and deliver practical instruction using powerful Lean tools & techniques such as Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen.
• Primary aim is to successfully manage projects which deliver demonstrable improvement in key business measures. Team members need both the ability to effectively manage these projects and lead cross-functional teams.
• The secondary aim of this course is to combine the philosophies of Lean Thinking with the discipline of Project Management and the concepts of teams and team performance to assist project leaders in the successful delivery of improvement projects.
• Ideally participants on the Lean Green Belt course will have successfully completed the Lean Yellow Belt course to ensure they are fully prepared to take on the learning from this course.
Accreditation Option 1
Certification from LBS Partners Upon successful completion of the training and In Company Project, all learners will be accredited with an LBS Partners certification. There is no additional charge for this certificate.
Certification from the University of Limerick (UL) This training course is recognised by the University of Limerick. Upon successful completion of the training, In Company Project and personal reflection, learners will be accredited with a level 8 (undergraduate) certificate or 6 ECTS credits.
This accreditation is optional to the LBS Partners certification. Additional costs are applicable.
Course Duration and Delivery
• This programme will be delivered online in 10 sessions of 4 hours duration including three breaks. Specialised mentoring is provided for each project after sessions 4, 6, 8 and 10. The online training will be delivered over a period of three months, on a cadence of 1 half-day session per week.
• The ten sessions comprise of instructor-based training, supplemented with practical exercises, and relevant case studies. A graduation session is held at the end of the course where participants present their final projects.