Leading in a Transitioning Work Environment – Professional Development SeriesBack to Training
- This event has passed.
- Date: 6 May 2021
- Time: 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Location: online
- Cost: €95.00 – €125.00
3 X 90-minute workshops via Zoom (1 webinar a week for three weeks)
3 - 4:30pm on Thursday May 6th, 13th & 20th
with Dorothy Scarry, Workplace Health and Wellbeing Ltd
For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable for people mangers at all levels in the organisation
On completion of these modules, participants will understand:
- awareness of wellbeing supports available for working from home, remote and hybrid teams
- importance of awareness of self and others
- leading with empathy
- difference between leading and managing
- awareness of self-wellbeing and employee wellbeing
- the power of positive relationships and support for productivity
- organisational goal setting for leading wellbeing
- Be equipped with tools to develop culture in an evolving workplace
WEEK 1: Positive Changes – Leading Wellbeing in Teams
- Start at the beginning - What is your Why?
- Qualities of a good leader
- Risk management and interventions for managing work-related stress and wellbeing
- Psycho-social Safety and Wellbeing
- Supporting mental health in a transitioning working world
WEEK 2: Future of Work - The Leader as a Communicator
- Leading the intangible
- The Maths - Employee Wellbeing, engagement and productivity
- Empathetic listening for better communication
- Communication as a tool for Employee Engagement
- Communication to support flexible, remote and hybrid work
WEEK 3: Building and Leading Culture and Values
- Defining what organisational culture is and its role in the future workplace
- Exploring the constructs of culture
- The role of values and vision for employees and for the organisation
- Generations X, Y and Z and organisational culture and values
- Positive Psychology in the Workplace
- Goal Setting for our Why
Dorothy recently won Businesswoman of the Year in Network Ireland Galway awards and went on to be a finalist in the Network Ireland Businesswoman of the Year National Awards.
Dorothy formed Workplace Health and Wellbeing Ltd in 2018 after completing a MSc specialising in psycho-social working conditions.
Dorothy is a professional member of the Teaching Council, Association of Health Promotion Ireland, INTO and the Society of Occupational Medicine.
She is Mental Health First Aider and has also completed further CPD in Business, Coaching, Mindfulness and Nutrition.
She has worked with both public and private organisations benchmarking, building wellbeing frameworks and delivering bespoke evidence-based content in her training delivery.