The 7 Habits of Highly Effective PeopleBack to Training
- Date: 14 Feb 2022
- Time: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: €450.00 – €550.00
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Build Leaders at Every Level of your Organisation
6 X 2 hour sessions (2 - 4pm) / Mon & Tues X 3 weeks
- 14th & 15th February 2022
- 21st & 22nd February 2022
- 28th February & March 1st 2022
€450 per Member (per person) €550 per non Member with Skillnet funding applied
which includes individual participant's kit
- Participant Guidebook - Practice Cards - Skill Cards - Big Rocks tool - 7 X 7 Contract -
Renowned as the world’s premier personal leadership development solution, the new 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Edition 4.0 aligns timeless principles of effectiveness with modern technology and practices. Click to view brochure.
No matter how competent a person is, he or she will not have sustained and lasting success unless they are able to effectively lead themselves, influence, engage and collaborate with others, and continually improve and renew their capabilities. These elements are at the heart of personal,
team, and organizational effectiveness.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0 develops leadership effectiveness at three levels:
• Develop increased maturity, greater productivity, and the ability to manage one’s self.
• Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning.
• Increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration.
• Improve communication skills and strengthen relationships.
• Create a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture.
• Develop current and high-potential leaders who model both character and competence.
Facilitator: Peter Nolan, FranklinCovey Ireland
With 25 years’ experience as a business leader, mentor, coach, consultant and presenter, Peter brings incredible expertise and infectious energy to every interaction, driven by a passion for equal parts personal growth and sustainable bottom line results.
He works with the belief that making a person feel truly seen is the first step towards delivering solutions that make an impact, on both the individual and organisation and he understands the need to uncover the perspectives, possibilities and imperfections in others in order to unlock their inherent, unique potential.
Peter is experienced in the complexities of today’s competitive business environment, and uses a pragmatic approach to challenge clients about what they truly want to achieve.
In addition to his work with FranklinCovey, Peter finds fulfilment in his work as a volunteer with the GAA where he designs and delivers workshops as a Leadership Associate and currently advises a senior inter county football team as a Performance Coach and Culture Champion.