Data Analytics for Operations – Start Your JourneyBack to Training
- Date: 14 Jun 2021
- Location: Online
This Level 1 data analytics course is aimed at anyone who wants to understand and improve their overall data analytics maturity and works in Engineering, R&D, Manufacturing, or Operations.
- Become equipped with an understanding of what operational questions can be answered by skillful interpretation of data.
- Get to grips with how data can drive decision-making in your business, resulting in better outcomes.
- Learn how to work with different processes, tools and methodologies in order to build effective and efficient data analytic projects and programmes.
- Equip yourself with the skills necessary to answer the business questions presented by the new industry 4.0 era – by harnessing the latest data architectures.
- Speed up your ability to translate data into competitive advantages for your business, by working with the latest analytic techniques, tools and algorithms.
Brought to you by the ICBE Advanced Productivity Skillnet, this programme is designed to empower you with the expertise and skills you need to mine, manage and analyse your organisation’s raw data and use it to build business insights and better decision making.
3 days of effort over 3 weeks
7 online lectures of 60 to 90 minutes
16 hours non-contact time to complete course project
3 Master online mentoring sessions of one hour each
online presentation of project results to class at end of course.
Click for brochure ICBE Course Data Analytics Advanced Productivity (002)
Enquire for start dates and in-company options
Costs (per person)
For more info and to make a booking, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org